Truck Driver Details
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate company-owned, leased or privately owned trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup, and relocation of dedicated dry van freight with multiple drop loads
- Perform required before, during and after operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
- May plan route to ensure most economical use of time and equipment
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Must follow Federal Motor Carrier Safety guidelines regarding drive-time
Discretion, Decision Making, Time Management, Thoroughness, Customer/Client Focus, Technical Capacity, Ethical Conduct.
Employee is in an over the road driving position, frequently works in outside weather conditions and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration
- Driver is frequently required to sit, talk and hear
- Constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and walk
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus
All applicants are required to complete our pre-qualification checklist. Once the checklist has been completed, you will be immediately notified if you meet our requirements and can proceed on to the application. If you have any questions, please contact us at 316-283-1060. Click here to apply.