Experience | Service | Reliability
How We Can Help
More than 20 years on the road with our family of hard-working employees has provided Kustom Karriers the ability to exceed customer satisfaction through our service. With a growing fleet of more than 50 trucks, we have access to all major shipping corridors of the central United States and specialize in home goods cargo.
- Regional and Nationwide Delivery
- Extensive Inventory of 53′ Van Trailers
- Dedicated Freights
- 4 to 1 Trailer to Tractor Ratio
- Growth Potential
- Dedicated Plant Site
We Specialize In
Home Goods Cargo
Regional Truckload Delivery
Time Sensitive Freight
Dedicated Plant Site
Tracking Your Delivery
Is Important to Us
Our drivers are always a click away to communicate instantly and are readily available to make our customers aware of exactly where and when a delivery will arrive. Kustom Karriers utilizes EOBR technology, which allows our drivers to stay in compliance with government rules and regulations. We go the extra mile to ensure our drivers have the tools needed so your shipment arrives, promptly and as safely as possible.
Ready to Get Started?
Request a quote today to find out how we can provide the experience, service and reliability that you need and deserve.
This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Kustom Karriers operations. This job will primarily consist of interstate vehicle operations (48 state authority) involving positioning loading and unloading trucks and trailers between delivery locations. The truck driver position performs a variety of routine and complex transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation plans in support of Kustom Karriers.
This position represents Kustom Karriers by developing and fostering positive relationships with customers and vendors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate company-owned, leased or privately owned trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of dedicated dry van freight with multiple drop loads.
- Perform required before, during and after operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- May plan route to insure most economical use of time and equipment.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Decision Making
- Time Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in an over the road driving positon and frequently works in outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle
or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and walk.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. All drivers must follow Federal Motor Carrier Safety guidelines regarding drive-time.
Requirements for the Position
- Must have an active CDL license.
- Two or more years of experience as a truck driver.
- Must have the ability to interpret and effectively articulate written and verbal communication.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Current DOT Medical Card.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.